Great spot. Great idea to release the "unseen footage." Relieved and happy that they never gave into the temptation to actually levitate anything in the final cut. I like the reverse of Mom and Dad, too.
Bites and Bytes from John amd Tug's Super Bowl Party. What scored? What bored? Listen up to opinions from John and Tug plus a whole ton of AC friends. And remember kiddies, AC is NSFW.
Looking for a second or 10th opinion? Check out what the Ad Hole Jason Fox has to say (note: he does not always agree with us).
Neither does Bill Green.
And check out all the good stuff from the AC community on Twitter at #acbowl
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Art Stephen Up Challenge - Wade Hampton|
Friend of AC, best man of JJ, and super art guy Wade Hampton was the first artist featured in the Colbert's Nation user generated art contest. More evidence that the AC nation still rules. You may or may not remember Wade from this old AC episode about creativity.
Oh, thank you @radioshack! How did you know I was so sick and so bored of Santa and elves and warm holiday scenes and, most of all, rewritten Christmas carols. This is just what I wanted. It's fresh and fun and, gasp, benefit driven. God bless you @radioshack. And God bless us, everyone.
1. The copy of the ad reportedly promises that beer relieves stress, improves health and lengthen life. We thank The Great Leader for allowing truth in advertising.
2. We have a case of good American beer for anyone who works that Wii-on-crack soundtrack into a real project.
4. This spot proves the old adage, "When in doubt, use reverb."
5. By the by, Don Pardo has some real competition in Korea.
6. AKA Mr. Black and MK12 can suck eggs. The motion graphics here rule. Some of those Korean characters look like they're made out of real chrome! That's the kind of stuff we thought only Nebraska Furniture Mart could pull off.
7. That North Korean waitress is not wearing 37 pieces of flair.
8. The Sam Adams guys can learn something from this spot. Beer-making employees look most concerned with quality when wearing white lab coats.
9. Why do we feel like that beer mug is made out of lead glass?
10. Just can't help but wonder if this is the kind of craftsmanship that went into North Korea's nuclear missiles?
11. If there's TV to be done in North Korea can a giant holding company office be far behind? McCann Pyongyang anyone?
American Idol may or may not be great television. But there's no denying that it is freakin' brilliant marketing. And tonight's results show is the ultimate example.
Record a comment from your computer right now. Be pithy.