Oh, Sharpie, you are so delicious.
Oh, how many times have I given my own children "the finger." Thanks for the find Sir Ernie.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Art Stephen Up Challenge - Wade Hampton|
Friend of AC, best man of JJ, and super art guy Wade Hampton was the first artist featured in the Colbert's Nation user generated art contest. More evidence that the AC nation still rules. You may or may not remember Wade from this old AC episode about creativity.
You've probably seen this. I hadn't. This is right up my comedic alley. Best touch? "France likes this."
If you can't laugh at the dark thoughts of the recently dumped, honestly, what can you laugh at. Genius little details (check the calendar reference) make this worth several viewings. Don't thank us. Thank @benkunz and Thought Gadgets.
1. The copy of the ad reportedly promises that beer relieves stress, improves health and lengthen life. We thank The Great Leader for allowing truth in advertising.
2. We have a case of good American beer for anyone who works that Wii-on-crack soundtrack into a real project.
4. This spot proves the old adage, "When in doubt, use reverb."
5. By the by, Don Pardo has some real competition in Korea.
6. AKA Mr. Black and MK12 can suck eggs. The motion graphics here rule. Some of those Korean characters look like they're made out of real chrome! That's the kind of stuff we thought only Nebraska Furniture Mart could pull off.
7. That North Korean waitress is not wearing 37 pieces of flair.
8. The Sam Adams guys can learn something from this spot. Beer-making employees look most concerned with quality when wearing white lab coats.
9. Why do we feel like that beer mug is made out of lead glass?
10. Just can't help but wonder if this is the kind of craftsmanship that went into North Korea's nuclear missiles?
11. If there's TV to be done in North Korea can a giant holding company office be far behind? McCann Pyongyang anyone?
Record a comment from your computer right now. Be pithy.